[TowerTalk] Sigma 5

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sigma 5
From: quale@online.no (quale)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:16:34 +0100
I installed Sigma 5 on the ground in our garden last October.  Force 12
strongly recommends ground mount for low radiation and best SWR.  Performance
is excellent, SWR excellent, assembly time 15 minutes - just mount, plug and
play.

1500 QSOs in last CQWWDX-CW contest.  From my log during lunch break
yesterday: VK2, FR5, VU2, V51.  Genius, so small, simple and effective piece
of equipment, this Sigma 5.

You may check som details at http://www.vinecom.co.uk/sigma5.html

73
Chris
LA8OM

>===== Original Message From "Joe Sloss" <sloss@mindspring.com> =====
>Am helping an elderly ham decide what to install for his next antenna.  Does
>anyone have experience with Force 12's new Sigma 5 such as performance,  2:1
>BW, ease of assembly etc.  May it be installed on a roof rather than ground?
>Thanks in advance for comments.  Joe K7MKS
>

>List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
>Trylon Titan towers, coax, hardline and more. Also check out our self
>supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
>-----

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----