[TowerTalk] Force 12 C2SS Multi Coax Feeding Information Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C2SS Multi Coax Feeding Information Needed
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:17:22 -0000
Hello to all.

Before placing the order for monband 10 and 15 meter antennas I'll post this
question.

I have a Force 12 C3SS and I would like to feed it with a coax line for each
band. The feeding is now done with a single coax line and open sleeve
tuning.

Has anyone tried to feed this antenna or the C3 line of antennas this way?

Any help or comments will be gratefully appreciated.

Rich AA2MF

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----