[TowerTalk]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk]
From: proweb@goproweb.net (Bill English)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:24:34 -0500
Hello to all,

I have heard some people here question if you could safely lift Rohn 25G
towers assembled on the ground. We just finished lifting my 72', 25G on it's
base with a 55' ladder truck without a problem. The tower bowed ever so
slightly on the way up, but nothing at all to worry about. I took some
pictures of it going up and they can be viewed on my website,
www.goproweb.net/tower  It was a nice way to do it. Guys, rotor and mast
were installed on the ground, all we have to do tomorrow is put the
tribander on top. We ran out of light today.

73,

Bill W4VD

Visit us on the web at www.goproweb.net

Sig: The Mark of an expert isn't that he knows everything, it's that he
knows where to look everything up.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----