[TowerTalk] Perpetum Mobile

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Perpetum Mobile
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:05:03 -1000
Alex wrote, in part:

> SWR is for RF what INFLEXION is for voice.

> An information carrier. And as ANY carrier it MUST be something ...

Does anyone on the list still have a copy of the VHS tape
by Bell Telephone Labs.  This is the tape many purchased
a few years ago from a copy lab in the mid-West.  This
tape was titled something like, "Similarities in Wave Behavior".
Beautifully illustrates energy transmission by waves,  and
pertinent to this topic standing waves and their meaning,
measurement,  etc.

A beautiful mechanical wave machine was used by the
demonstrator on the film.  I seem to have misplaced my
copy and the notation as to the firm which sold them, was
around $15 including postage as I recall.
Anyway,  a copy should be gotten to Alex somehow;  he
needs the information!!

73,  Jim  KH7M

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----