[TowerTalk] Halo

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Halo
From: bigoose@yahoo.com (Steve Roberts)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:19:50 -0800 (PST)
I was watching "Proof of Life" last night and in the
closing scene (Meg Ryan and Russel Crowe doing their
good bye's) I noticed a large circular loop suspended
from a single tower.  (I think the movie was filmed in
Ecuador)
Questions:
1 Does anyone know what band the 'Halo" is for?
2 Are Halo's 1/2 wave or full wave beast?
3 I seem to remember that Force 12 at one time made
Halos (or something like that) for low bands.  Is a
close to ground Halo any good on 80/160?

Steve Roberts
N0SR ex WA4QXH