[TowerTalk] AOL 7.0

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AOL 7.0
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:14:11 -0600
Unfortunately, different servers appear to use different maximum
line lengths.  Your messages will have a cleaner appearance
if you truncate your lines at less than full length (i.e. hit the
carriage return) before your word wrap engages.  I like to
limit my lines to 2/3 to 3/4 of the available length.

If you crowd the edge of your line, when someone responds,
the last word may get pushed to the next line due to the
right arrows that get inserted to indicate copied material,
creating a very uneven appearance as shown below.

Tom  N4KG

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:50:04 EST N0OEL@aol.com writes:

> As several people that contacted me the new 7.0 software for AOL
> works great
> for
> me on Towertalk.     As many of you will remember, the previous 6.0
> edition
> didnt!
>
> Thanks to the many of you that responded to my earlier request for
> info on
> this
> problem!
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
>
> 73
> Mike
> K0BUD

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----