[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? CC&R's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? CC&R's
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:40:05 EST
In a message dated 12/31/01 6:50:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msewing@yahoo.com writes:

> It's hard to argue that a community doesn't have the right
>  to set standards for appearance, safety, etc.  Maybe the real
>  problem is that people don't like to look at our antennas.

    ERRR. A community doesn't have anything to do with  CC&R's. They are put
in place by the developer so that all of the houses/properties look real nice
so that other people will buy into the developement. If you were looking to
spend multi-$K for a home and the house next door was painted purple, had
broken down cars in the driveway, had mounds of dirt in the yard - would you
be interested in buying it? Probably not. So the developer is protectig his
investment. Unfortunately after all of the houses are sold, the developer
moves on and the whole developement still has all the CC&R's.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----