[TowerTalk] Radial Ice, C3XL

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial Ice, C3XL
From: (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:35:51 -0800
Photo taken about 1/2 hour ago of my 33' boom C3XL at 80', with an inch of
radial ice.

If the wind stays down tonight, and if I'm lucky, and if it warms up
tomorrow, I still have a fighting chance. If not, I have photos for the
insurance company. I suppose the fact that it's still up there at all is a
testament to Force 12's construction. :-)

73, Jerry W5KP

Order online at