[TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower
From: (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:17:05 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Rauch []
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 7:50 AM
To: Towertalk; Stephanie WX3K
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower

Please explain what "5 or more above" implies.....There have been many
others that have shared some very good results with the HALF SLOPER antenna.
Sounds to me like this antenna is anything but a "free lunch" antenna.
Taking the time to understand the functionality of an antenna is well worth
its weight in gold to me, even if it means a little extra experimentation

Besides isnt that the whole fun of the technical side of amateur radio

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K