[TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower
From: (Chris BONDE)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:50:22 -0800
My MFJ Tuner did not like 160, so I bought (under advisement) an
Ameritron.  The MFJ just smoked and sparked when attempting to tune.  So I
decided that the antenna was at fault.  The Ameritron tunes 160 but ??  I
am not sure on things.  The Amertron does not tune the American phone band
on 40m.  So it must go back to antenna design.  For which I am now reading,

Chris opr VE7HCB