[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:40:23 -0500

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:37:09 -0700 Stu Greene <>
> At 09:33 PM 12/31/01 -0800, Mike wrote:
> >I don't have much experience with this, but I wonder if any
> >buyers have had success negotiating specific exemptions (antenna,
> >or otherwise) to CC&Rs prior to closing on a property?
> I don't know but I'm sure others will want to comment

K1VR: The subject of CC&R's is discussed intensively on pp. A1-A7 of
"Antenna Zoning for the Radio Amateur, " published by the ARRL.
Suggestions as to how to negotiate exemptions are included.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421