[TowerTalk] Sewing Radials in the lawn

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sewing Radials in the lawn
From: (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:19:38 -0500

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:35:44 -0600 "Greg Gobleman" <>

K1VR:  Thank you.

>  Do you just mount your roll of wire near
> the tower and sew your way around the lawn?

K1VR:  Yes. But wear leather gloves to save your hands. Also, sometimes
a mallet helps.

Your south of the freeze zone I
> think,
> anyone have success doing that into a frozen lawn?

K1VR:  Can't be done. Too much effort. Lay the radials on the lawn and
await the return of warmth.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421