[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:12:30 -0500

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:26:07 EST writes:

>     OTOH I don't know if there is a National Org. of Homeowner
> Associations to do the same thing for them.

K1VR:  There is. It is called the Community Associations Institute. They
are represented in Washington and routinely file comments. Though I do
not agree with many of their positions, they must be acknowledged as
present and knowledgeable.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421