[TowerTalk] First-Call options

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] First-Call options
From: (Greg Clark)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:49:18 -0500

This morning I saw a note on eHam from a VR2 station wanting to know
what was going on with FirstCall Communincations.  I sent him a note and
told him of their fall from grace here in the states.

In a return note, I find that the VR2 was not aware of the happenings
here and that he was one of the folks that provided $5000 up-front money
for a tower/rotor/antenna.

Does this gent have any options other than waving good-bye to his
money?  Are there others on the list in same situation that have taken
some type of action to get some of their funds back?

Any info I receive I will be passing on.