[TowerTalk] First-Call options

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] First-Call options
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:44:02 -0500
Yet another reason to secure the use of a third-party escrow agent when
conducting high-dollar business transactions with a
questionable company.  Of course, the best advice for your friend is to seek
the services of his attorney.  From there, the attorney
can investigate if the company has filed for Chapter 11 creditor protection
under the federal bankruptcy code.  If this is the case,
a claim should be filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the federal
jurisdiction of the procedings.

If payment was conducted through his credit card, he may be able to seek relief
through the card company's purchase protection
policies.  Generally, there is a time limit in which one can successfully
recover from a claim under these circumstances.

-Paul, W9AC