[TowerTalk] firstcall comm.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] firstcall comm.
From: (n8jx)
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 16:05:06 -0500
I ordered my 354hd from first call with No money up front as you all
know they didn't complete the order luckily no money exchanged hands .
 I then contacted the wil-burt company who manufactured a few of the
towers and had a very good experience with them.  I did get the tower
from wilbert and was treated most professionally .