[TowerTalk] Need Assistance Identifying KLM Monobander

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Assistance Identifying KLM Monobander
From: (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:00:26 -0500
Hey Guys,

I have a KLM monoband beam that was sold to me as a 5 element
20 meter monobander.  I obtained a copy of the owners manual for the 5
element 20 meter beam, and it indicates that the first length of aluminum
each element ( mounts to the Lexan mounts) should measure 6 feet in length.
My beam has 2 different lengths.  I have 8 lengths that measure 2 feet and
2 others that measure 3 feet.  The 20 meter handbook indicates 3 lengths of
6 foot tubing for the elements but I don't begin to have that.  What do I
have here guys?  Is it 10 meters? Perhaps 15 meters.  Maybe a different
model of
20 meter beam....what da ya think?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Best Regards to all,