[TowerTalk] coax help

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] coax help
From: (
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:10:03 EST
HI guys:   I have a question.  I have a run of about 150' from the radio to
the antenna .  I am using Lmr 400 for HF I will also plan on putting up a
vertical dual band up for FM at 65 feet.  Question is Lmr good enough for
2mtrs and 70 cm or do I have to go with hard line . I am interested in
hitting repeters farther away and long distance simplex.
thanks   John