[TowerTalk] Using guy wire to carry in coax lines?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using guy wire to carry in coax lines?
From: (Bob Alexander)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:32:52 -0600
Hi Bill,
I have used a similar arrangement to what you describe for 15 years of so.
The difference is that I added a 4th
"guy"  just below my lower guy wires.  This extra guy is 1/8 " aircraft
cable and has supported  as many as 3
1/2 inch heliax lines, and 2 control lines.  I would not want any added
stress on any of the primary guy wires.
73, Bob, W5AH