[TowerTalk] OT:Station Monitors/Oscilloscopes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT:Station Monitors/Oscilloscopes
From: (George Shaw)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:16:33 -0000
Does anyone have any good ideas as to the best Oscilloscopes or station
monitors to buy for a HF & VHF/UHF station for waveform monitoring and
testing, digital, storage? I don't want to blow the same as the national
debit but get something that will server for several years to come with as
versatile a range of add-ons as possible. Who still makes station monitors?
I know about the SM-220 but are there others?