[TowerTalk] Dissimilar Metals?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dissimilar Metals?
From: (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:19:54 -0500
I'm putting together a Single Point Ground system and exterior box for
connectors, et al.

I'm concerned that there will likely be dissimlar metals involved --

The lightning arrestors (ICE and Polyphaser) are aluminum, the
grounding wires and cables are copper, and the panels for the box's
interior panel is aluminum and I can make ht eSPG whatever I want.

My questions are this...will there be a problem with aluminum and
copper being bolted together?  Should I go to another metal?  What
happens with brass and copper?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC