[TowerTalk] non-conductive lightweight mast

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] non-conductive lightweight mast
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:59:53 -0500
I'm looking for material for a 25-foot-tall non-conductive mast to use with
a K9AY loop.  PVC, even sched 40 and 80, has not proved stiff enough.
Fiberglass should work but the pricing I've seen for pre-packaged kits
seems out of line.  anyone got a line on a source for telescoping siuzes of
fiberglass tubing and rod, such that I could splice 4 6-foot pieces of
tubing together?

73, Pete N4ZR

The revised World Contest
Station Database