[TowerTalk] Thanks Re: "Dissimilar Metals" and "C-3SS and 40m Add-On?" Q

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks Re: "Dissimilar Metals" and "C-3SS and 40m Add-On?" Qu...
From: (
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:22:43 EST
In a message dated 1/13/02 7:14:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> Thanks to all who responded to my questions.  IT's amazing how large
>  the knowledge base is here on eham's various reflectors!
>  What a resource!
    ERRRRRRR. Actually we don't have anything to do with eham except we're
both run by the generosity of the same guy - primarily W4AN.

    Speaking for over eleven-hundred TowerTalkians - you're welcome!!!! Drop
by any time.

Steve     K7LXC
TT Founder and administrator emeritus

Order online at