[TowerTalk] RCS-4 ant. switch usable on 6 Meters?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RCS-4 ant. switch usable on 6 Meters?
From: (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:15:40 -0400
Hi All,

Am wondering if anyone knows the cutoff frequency for the RCS-4 remote
antenna switch?
I understand W8JI designed it(?) I sent Tom an Email direct a few days ago
but no reply, so am going to the group.
I saw a very old post on the 'Net (I believe by Tom) which eluded to the
fact that it may only be good to 30MHz.
I am building a "K1WA Sloper Array", but for 6m.

Is there any problem with this? Does anyone out there know firsthand?

7 3 de VE9AA, Mike in snowy NB.......DIT DIT

Michael, Coreen & Corey Smith
(VE9AA,  VE9AAA & Baby-VE9)
271 Smith Rd
Waterville, NB