[TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 80

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 80
From: (Brad Nowak)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:35:37 -0500
I wish to thank all who replied with their ideas.  The consensus is that
$600 is WAY too much to pay for a vertical (no surprise).  I will now
consider shunt feeding, MFJ or even home brew (I'm not very handy with the

One last coment/question, shunt feeding seems somewhat involved with
electrical lengths, conductor size and spacing etc.  Does anyone know a
simple way to determine how to shunt feed a tower for 80?  I have the usual
items at my disposal (MFJ 259 and DVM).

Thanks again,
Brad - N8SNM

Order online at