[TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 80

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Sigma 80
From: w0yk@msn.com (J. Edward (Ed) Muns)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:25:17 -0800
I've had a Sigma 80 in operation for 4 months and love it.  It is mounted
HORIZONALLY on a rotor at 80' here at my ridgetop location.  (You would
obviously want it higher in locations with flatter foregrounds.)  It
performs excellently and with the 3-relay switchbox, I can cover the entire
band from 3.5-4.0MHz.  Someday I may evolve it into a 2-element array, but
so far its the best 80M solution I've ever had.  It is almost trivial to
install and tune.

73,
Ed - W0YK