[TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load
From: (George Shaw)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:26:34 -0000
Now there is a thought. What sort of power could you put through the horse
and did the impedance change with the level of constipation :)

Mineral oil is used for horses and cattle that are having digestive
problems. My veterinarian used to pump it into one of my horses on a regular
basis....Needless to say....The horse is no longer with us.

I wonder if "Oil For Dummies" is on Amazon ?

George Shaw

Fax/Voice Mail:          +44 (0) 87 0133 6126
Mobile:                       +44 (0) 77 4036 1163
ICQ#:                          1741675

Order online at