[TowerTalk] Enought Oil for dummy load (Final Chapter)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Enought Oil for dummy load (Final Chapter)
From: (George Shaw)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:10:16 -0000
Gee what did I start?

To ALL the millions that replied both to the list and to me personally THANK

Today I managed to get a "gallon" of BP grade mineral oil from my local
hospitable supply dept. (I know them from years back when I played with
chemicals, not a thing we talk about in Northern Ireland :)).

So as not to risk the wrath of the list admin can I suggest now that I
compile a summery of the advice and post a "single" post so all can use it.

Again this list ROCKS! Thanks guys.

PS Now to start WW31/2  Anyone selling a good Yaesu YO-101 , 301, 901 scope
please email me direct please.

George Shaw

ICQ#:                          1741675

Order online at