[TowerTalk] Trylon Tower Antenna Mounting Designs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trylon Tower Antenna Mounting Designs
From: Aaron D. Schmitz" <aschmitz@marktwain.net (Aaron D. Schmitz)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:12:40 -0600
Does anyone out there have any good ideas or experience in side-mounting
antennas on Trylon freestanding towers?  I've got a DB Products DB408 (4bay
folded dipole)that needs to go up for a commercial user on my tower, but I'd
also like to have another 408 for my upcoming 440 machine.  Commercially
produced brackets are fine also.  Thanks
Aaron Schmitz, KB0YKI
Schmitz Communications

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----