[TowerTalk] Yaesu rotor working.. for now!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotor working.. for now!
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:19:03 +0000
Just a note to thank every one on their input to my problem.
As it turns out, it appeaers that it was the connector at the rotor
itself that was causing the problem.
The pins are not fixed hard on the cable side of the connector, and if
for some reason, the connector was allowed to "back out" just a
tiny bit, the connection would be broken.
I got assistance from many people around the world.
  Now I can rotate my antenna down toward the So. Georgia boys. Need it for a
all time new one. Now all I have to do is get my 100 watts heard down there.
Thanks very much! Isn't amateur radio the best hobby in the world?
Thanks again
Tom Horton., K5IID

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----