[TowerTalk] Re: Non-traditional antenna designs

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Non-traditional antenna designs
From: (
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:14:03 EST
In a message dated 1/29/02 12:32:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> Do you think that N6BT's QST article was technically accurate
>  Steve, specifically where he claimed in a chart tribanders have
>  something like negative 10dB gain and described the ionosphere
>  as offering non-linear response to transmitter ERP?

    I don't have any idea - I ain't a technical antenna guy. All I know is
that it was a fun article and gave a new perspective to things. I have no
argument with Schiller's ability to design pretty decent performing antennas
with a bunch of new mechanical ideas thrown in.

Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

Order online at