[TowerTalk] Renting Tower Space to Cell Company(requirements)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Renting Tower Space to Cell Company(requirements)
From: (
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:03:23 EST
In a message dated 1/30/02 1:08:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> Be sure and think of  insurance, access, liability, maintenance and all
>  those other things associated with a project like this as if you are
>  about a residential property you may find it's not worth the hassle.

    Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is that you want the cell
company to take care of any EMI/RFI problems. And believe me, with all that
solid state RF and computerized gear, there's gonna be a bunch of it. A
commercial ground system should be spelled out as well. It'll help with the

Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech
renter of tower space to a paging company

Order online at