[TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys
From: (Steve)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:08:28 +0000
I plan on putting up a 100 ft. tower this spring and I would like to use
3/8 fiberglass guys. I was wondering if anyone has some 3/8 glass guys
available ( 140ft.lenghts) that they would like to sell. I also
recall that grips for 5/16 ehs steel guys are used on the the 3/8
fiberglass guys. Is this correct or are there special grips that fit the
3/8 glass guys.

tu Steve VE3TU

snow covered and waiting for spring

Order online at