[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys
From: (
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:00:13 EST

I believe most folks are getting the pultruded rod from Polygon Co. There is a 
San Jose, California company called Glasforms which offers similar products.

I've not contacted them, but they might have different minimum orders and 
pricing compared to Polygon. Seems the big barrier to using this stuff is what 
to do with a 10,000 foot spool when you only need 2,000 feet. 

Glasforms also has a nice website showing how the manufacturing process works 
which may be of interest to fellow geeks that like this sort of thing....


Where do you get ICE bandpass filters & beverage matching boxes?  The
same place that pays for the hosting of this list:  The eHam Store.
Order online at

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>