[TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/8 fiberglass guys
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:47:48 -0500
At 08:38 PM 1/31/02 -0000, Paul K4JA wrote:
>Is anyone interested in getting an order together.  It comes in 1200' rolls.
>I would be interested on one roll are there three others ?

Ah -- I bet I know what THAT's for...  Seriously, this is great stuff --
very strong and considerably less stretchy than Phillystran.  See K7NV's
Yagistress web site for a full comparative analysis of steel, Philly and

Do you know -- what is Polygon's current policy on shipping?  Will they
still ship a single order to X different locations?  What is the minimum
amount per destination?

Seems to me this could dictate a specific strategy -- like several people,
each in a different location, each working locally to pull together enough
orders to use a roll, or whatever the minimum is.

73, Pete N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is
just a tower

Order online at