[TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:07:17 -0500
Actually, I think Tom's getting a bum rap on this one.  As I read the
article it only has a couple of messages:

Antennas are fun.

You can have a lot of fun with a minimal antenna, but you'll have more fun
with a better one.

Sure, Tom's "graph" (obviously intended to be relative, not quantitative)
rates his trapless designs as better performers than comparable trapped
tribanders.  He believes that, and the K7LXC/N0AX tests bear him out.

73, Pete N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is
just a tower

Order online at