[TowerTalk] Rotator Capacitor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Capacitor
From: k9rz@radiks.net (Bill Jackson)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 07:19:09 -0600
Hi Dan,

I've done the same thing in the past using caps out of the junk box.  It worked
o.k., but I used 250 uF caps in series to yield a total capacitance of 125 uF.
However, the cost of a new AC capacitor is relatively cheap, about $5 from
Norm's rotor service.  I'd go ahead and get the correct capacitor to just keep
the box "unmodified" if nothing else.

73 de Bill

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----