[TowerTalk] Tower Paint

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Paint
From: (
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:18:22 -0600
I purchased a gallon of Bright Zinc per TT recommendations.  The paint seems
to dry much harder then other zinc products I've tried and I think it will
work out well.  What is the best way to apply the paint to a tower?   Do I
use a brush or is there a mitt I can purchase somewhere?  The tower is
installed and it's about 6 months old   It's in a very corrosive environment
and I need additional protection.

Order online at