[TowerTalk] MFJ-269 vs AEA CIA-HF Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ-269 vs AEA CIA-HF Question
From: (
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:15:37 EST
Anyone out there had first hand experience with both of these units?
I have read the reviews and still cannot make up my mind.
I do not need the UHF feature of the MFJ-269.
It seems that the AEA unit is higher quality, more like a professional grade.
The frequency stability/tunability is good and the swept response would be
nice. It does appear to cost a bit more.
Any comments are welcome.
Bob, W5LT

Order online at