[TowerTalk] Painting a Roof Tower and Antenna?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Painting a Roof Tower and Antenna?
From: (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 01:12:27 -0500
I'm thinking about painting my roof tower and C3-SS and EF-140 antennas
when I move things around up there this spring.

Any recommendations as to color and methodology? I heard that GRAY is
best, but am not sure where that suggestion came from.  I'm on an 1/8
acre city (all detached homes) -- we call it "urban suburban".  Trees
are in t 70 ft range.

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC