[TowerTalk] Modeling -- correction

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Modeling -- correction
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:30:33 -0500
In the message I sent last night about the use of model data in TA, I
goofed.  The OpenPF files it uses are free-space antenna pattern data.  I
don't think that undermines the point, though -- since we can't derive the
free-space patterns of our antennas through field strength measurements (at
least not at HF, with amateur capabilities), we must use
properly-constructed models.

73, Pete N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is
just a tower