[TowerTalk] stub matching

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stub matching
From: (
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:48:54 -0500
ON4UN's original software had a stub matching program that allowed
one to input a load Z and X, and a line Z, and it would produce a
match using a stub.  It would tell you how far from the load, and how
long, the stub had to be.  I cannot find this program, and I would
like to know if someone knows of this or a similar program that can
be obtained on the internet.

I have stubtune.exe, and I have fiddled with it, but it only gives
results for various guesses.  It does not produce a satisfactory
combination.  I also have tuning.exe, but it requires line
permittivity and permeability, and I am clueless here.

Jan Ditzian

Order online at