[TowerTalk] Sommer and F12 230/240

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer and F12 230/240
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:50:30 -0600
I'm considering putting a the F12 dual 30/40 meter yagi below my Sommer 504.
Has anybody modeled a Sommer as I think this may be  deleterious to both
About all the spacing I could manage would be 10 feet between the antennas.
And the tower is only a 50 footer so the F12 would be a 50 and the Sommer at

I have a feeling that this won't work as well as I'd like it to.
Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?

Bill H. in Chicagoland

Order online at