[TowerTalk] Fw: EU antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: EU antennas
From: (Barry )
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:05:06 -0000
Amazing things are possible on 80m with small antennas.
Take a look at:
(scroll down for back of card with description)

This QSO occured during during an amazing 150/hour run on 80
during ARRL CW 1997 (my best ever 80m rate). I received several
other QSLs from EUs running less than 5W.

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:

Order online at