[TowerTalk] Beverage Winding - suggestion

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage Winding - suggestion
From: (N1LN)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:43:42 -0600
Well - winter is coming to an end - and if you are wondering how to
store your beverages... like I was, this link may be of some help.

I ordered one mini-reel and 4 spare thimbles.   I plan on winding
one beverage on each thimble (easy to store and put up next year)
and got a couple of spare thimbles.

I don't have them yet, so I have also not tried them.  I figure if they can
wind electric fence - and my beverages are made from #17 aluminum
electric fence wire - how can I go wrong?

I have NO connection with this company.

Bruce - N1LN

Order online at