[TowerTalk] Universal Freestanding Tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Universal Freestanding Tower
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:46:26 -0600
I've found electrolysis to be especially destructive in the construction of
some of those High Rises with the aluminum skins. I used to ride up and down
the outside of those buildings looking for corrosion. We replaced lots of
bolts and used a phenolic washer so the bolt didn't contact the aluminum.

I always make sure my 'sacrificial anode' on my boat motor is patent.

How could we utilize that concept of 'sacrificial anodes' to protect our