[TowerTalk] Champion Radio Products reorganizes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio Products reorganizes
From: (
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:33:44 EST
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    Most of you know that I've been involved with Champion Radio Products
where we have the yagi and vertical antenna comparison reports ( <A
HREF="";></A> ) and some
other stuff. Many of you have bought stuff from us and we appreciate it.

    I just wanted to announce that there have been some backorder and
delivery problems with some recent orders that were handled by my partner so
I have taken over Champion's operation effective immediately. I hope to have
the backorders and problems resolved shortly.

    If anyone has something they're waiting for or has some problem that
hasn't been resolved, please let me know. I know how I want to be treated and
Champion's customers should expect no less than that. Tnx.

Steve      K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

Order online at