[TowerTalk] Wind power and towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wind power and towers
From: (Philip Florig)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:54:04 -0600
Hi all,

I saw an article in Power Engineering that indicated
that Target is now selling wind turbines and towers.

I looked at the web site:

and it has some interesting information, photos and
links that may be of interest. Noticed they use
Rohn for some of the towers.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the above companies.

73    Phil

Philip Florig
PO Box 44                   (or)
Worth, IL.  60482           amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
Metro DX Club                    club call:W9TY
Oak Forest, IL.                   qsl via W9IXX

Order online at