[TowerTalk] Isotron

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Isotron
From: (
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:24:37 EST
I used an Isotron 160 meter antenna and was able to work DX up to 1,000 miles
away, but needed a different rx antenna as they have a Q which is a killer on
QRN-  And while I got in the log, I was never booming in except for local
stations in and around my neighborhood-  But it worked better than a dummy
load.   MFJ 1026 ads and Isotron must be written by same dreamer-  I tried
the 10 meter isotron and it was less then effective-  But give credit where
it is due- the antenna worked- but its not a DX hound-

73  paul  N0AH

Order online at