[TowerTalk] Crank up tower climbing safety

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower climbing safety
From: (Michael Watts)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:02:37 -0800 (PST)
OK, I found some pictures of the nesting fixture that I made that makes
climbing a crank up tower
safe.  I have put them on my web site at   On the home page,
click the "Antennas"
link, then on the Antennas page click the "Nesting Fixture" link.

Or try going directly to this link:

It may take a while for the page to load since there are quite a few pictures
on it, but hang in

All comments and questions are welcome.

Do You Yahoo!?

Order online at